Do you have an old MacBook Pro Experiencing Video Issues?
Recently I discovered that Apple has a program to repair your MacBook Pro at no cost to you (depending on the issue)! The repair program covers the following symptoms:
- Distorted image and/or scrambled video
- No video will show on screen or external display even if the computer is turned on
- Laptop is restarting unexpectedly
Some customers are stuck with a broken laptop with no way to repair it. If you have a MacBook Pro that fits the following criteria, you may be in luck!
- 15-inch and 17-inch models manufactured in 2011
- 15-inch with Retina models manufactured from Mid 2012 to Early 2013
If you own any of the following affected models, you may be qualified to take it to your nearest Apple Store for a repair without a fee depending on the diagnosis they give you.
MacBook Pro Models Eligible for Repair
To find out if your computer qualifies for this program, check out the following link to start the process!